Has a negative thought been bugging you?
No problem! No need to worry and stress over it, I’ll tell you why.
Thoughts that you keep having, are brought up by your subconscious in order to be released. A good program has been running within yourself that knows that this particular thought does not resonate with your higher path, with your desires or hopes. So a way to help you clear it; it is by bringing it up to your conscious. It tells you in other words: “Do you want that or should we scrap it?”
If you add emotion to it, (fear for instance) you give it energy so your subconscious can’t clear it, since it’s active. If you recognize the thought and allow it become known without any emotion, then the subconscious knows it’s empty and it’s time to remove it. In that case, the thought might come up a few more times to make sure you don’t need it, and then it will disappear.
Now, I know that it’s not always easy to allow a negative thought to crawl its way to your conscious without resisting it. It’s normal to react to a negative thought with similar emotion, you tense up, you panic, you fear, you worry; hence the opposite result is created, the thought persists, it’s active, and can’t be let go of.
To set your mind at ease, it’s important to be aware of the following:
- A thought adds energy on itself by your responses and emotions. This only makes it stay active within you and it does not affect the environment nor does it create that thought you fear.
- For a thought to summon enough energy to create links with the universe (law of attraction), it needs more than 17 seconds. So, if a thought comes to you that you don’t enjoy and you don’t want it to be true, you have 17 seconds to change the channel. The good news is that a thought to become known to your conscious, only needs 3 seconds, so you have 14 seconds to change the channel, shift your focus elsewhere, or tell yourself it’s not that bad so you eliminate the fearful response.
- you might now have control over your thoughts all the time, but you do have control over your words. Words have double the energy that a thought has. So if a persistent thought keeps crawling in our subconscious, affirm something you want instead to summon the opposite energy and block the negative. Let’s see who wins!
- If a negative thought comes in your conscious, no matter the emotion added to it, it requires 3 or more positive thoughts to block the negative energy. So if you get a negative thought, add 3 negative positive thoughts of why it is a good thing, of why the opposite is true, or affirm something else you want to replace it with.
- Choice and free will is always a gift. A wonderful reminder I got from the angels is that “free will is given to give you control over your experiences and thus your thoughts.” if you have a thought and you don’t want it to become true, but you kept thinking about it and worrying for it, know that you get to choose if you want to receive it or not. The key is to be aware of the thought you don’t approve of, and then direct the universe as you wish. You have control over the experiences that the universe brings to you (based on the law of attraction) all it takes is for you to be aware of them and re-direct them with your free will.
“what if my grandpa dies tonight?” you noticed the resistance, the fear the emotions that is being risen from that negative thought, you have 14 seconds to choose how you want it to be instead. Choose it wisely.
Here is what you do, say “Clear cancel delete that thought”. Say out loud “My grandpa is healthy, happy and lives on, and so it is.”
Thought defused, deactivated, replaced. That easy!
- Prayer. You do know the power of prayer don’t you? If you don’t want something just pray to God and the angels to remove it from your experience and pray for a positive outcome instead.
- Negative thoughts; usually bring negative images in your mind. This makes them even more frightening to you. but here is the key, add a positive image to replace them instead. If you do see a negative image in your mind and you can shift it to a positive one, do it. If not add another method. Imagine grabbing the roots and energy of this negative thought or vision and “weeding it out” like a scrap plant of some sort, imagine throwing it aside, knowing that without the soil it will die. Affirm “I weed out anything my father in Heaven hasn’t planted.”
Anything that does not resonate with your higher path, it can easily be removed from your experience with choice and some positive affirming.
- So what if the thought becomes true? If you can consider 5 solutions to the problem if it arises, you can diffuse it even more.
Are you still scared of your thoughts?
- Negative thought will eventually lose its energy. At some point, it will diffuse on its own, as your natural state is joy and happiness, the cells of your body return to health and joy and happiness the less resistance they experience. You will sleep, you will be distracted, and you won’t be thinking that negative thought 24/7 right? So this gives your cells a breath, and allows them to sweep you up to higher vibrations where the thought doesn’t have that match energy to affect you. Remember, your thoughts match your vibration. If you are in a different vibration, they have no effect. If they return again, be patient on their way they will be once again, until you find a way to diffuse them completely.
- So make it your goal to raise your vibration and focus on happy thoughts any chance you get, so that the thought can diffuse faster.
I hope that this article brought you some ease of mind and reminded you that you do have control over your experiences and yes, even your thoughts.
That’s how it should be, and so it is!